A Magical Forest Experience
Spend a lighthearted afternoon in the woods with time to explore, play, picnic, and create, all for a fun summer activity in Jackson Hole. Our magnificent draft team, Don and Buzz, lead our wagon into the forest where the fun begins. Our wild child experience was crafted with children in mind but is equally enjoyable for all ages. Reconnect with your inner child and reap all the benefits of time well spent in the woods. Our wild child adventure is suitable for families as well as small groups wanting time to explore the wilderness.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
4 - 4.5 Hours
$1,600 for 1-6 Guests
$200 for each additional guest. Maximum 14 guests.
Picnic Lunch, Dutch Oven Blueberry Coffee Cake, Water, Lemonade
Horses and Wagons - What Fun!
Carole Malia invited my grand-niece and I to visit the horses and enjoy a wagon ride during the off-season. My grand niece loves all horses, and the two beautiful giant draft horses did not disappoint her! The combination of the elements of a beautiful site along the Snake River, the staff's excellent skills and smiles, and the exquisite horses made for a very special outing. We will remember this day for a very long time.
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, lifejackets, raincoats, cooler with ice.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Shoes that can get wet, bathing suit (optional), sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/light jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.