A Magical Forest Experience
Enjoy a quiet ride in a vintage horse-drawn wagon through the cottonwood forest at mid-day, where guests have the opportunity to explore the forest by wagon or on foot before arriving at Tipi Camp. Reconnect with your inner child and reap all the benefits of time well spent in the woods. Arrive at Tipi Camp for a delicious lunch spread, served riverside.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
$1450 for 1-3 Guests
$2100 for 4-6 Guests
$300 for each additional guest. Maximum 18 guests.
Charcuterie board featuring fruits and vegatables, freshly baked bagels with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cold cuts, and assortment of locally sourced cheeses and summer sausages. A variety of cold beverages and dessert will accompany the picnic lunch.
Horses and Wagons - What Fun!
Carole Malia invited my grand-niece and I to visit the horses and enjoy a wagon ride during the off-season. My grand niece loves all horses, and the two beautiful giant draft horses did not disappoint her! The combination of the elements of a beautiful site along the Snake River, the staff's excellent skills and smiles, and the exquisite horses made for a very special outing. We will remember this day for a very long time.
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, lifejackets, raincoats, cooler with ice.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/light jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.