Enjoy the fresh mountain air on a crisp winter day and join us for our Simply Sleigh Ride. Our hand-built wooden sleigh will carry us through the woods and out onto the banks of the wild and scenic Snake River where we are rewarded with spectacular views of the Teton Range. Hot chocolate and cookies are served while you ride. (This sleigh ride does not make any stops at Tipi Camp.)
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
10AM | 1PM
2 - 3 Hours
$295 per person. Maximum 18 guests.
Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Details and Policies
- Please meet at the Stilson Lot (Village Road Transit Center) in Wilson, WY. From there, you’ll follow your guide a short distance to Tipi Camp in your own vehicle. Please make note of the meeting time at confirmation. If you are unsure of the meeting time, please contact us directly at 307-732-2628.
- Provided on every departure: blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, heated dining tent, heated tipis, outdoor fire, snowshoes for camp exploration.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Warm layers, winter hat, gloves or mittens, sunglasses (if desired), appropriate winter footwear, camera, alcoholic beverages to enjoy (if desired), a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.