Enjoy a scenic afternoon sleigh ride next to the Snake River, then head to the tipi camp where you’ll be greeted with warm smiles and sweet treats. Toast marshmallows over an open fire against the spectacular backdrop of a snow-covered Teton and Gros Ventre Ranges in the distance. Take time to explore outside of the tipi camp or relax by the fire.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
10AM | 1PM | 3PM
2 - 3 Hours
$1,800 for 1-6 Guests
$150 for each additional guest. Maximum 24 guests.
Hot Cocoa, Cookies, Roasted Marshmallows
- Please meet at the Stilson Lot (Village Road Transit Center) in Wilson, WY. From there, you’ll follow your guide a short distance to Tipi Camp in your own vehicle. Please make note of the meeting time at confirmation. If you are unsure of the meeting time, please contact us directly at 307-732-2628.
- Provided on every departure: blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, heated dining tent, heated tipis, outdoor fire, snowshoes for camp exploration.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Warm layers, winter hat, gloves or mittens, sunglasses (if desired), appropriate winter footwear, camera, alcoholic beverages to enjoy (if desired), a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.