Bald Eagles and
Morning is a wonderful time to be on the river enjoying a scenic float in Jackson Hole and the early risers are rewarded with the sights and sounds of an early morning float on the Snake River in this quiet corner of the valley. Your guide will have hot beverages and blankets available as you float. This stretch of river boasts some of the best bald eagle habitats in the continental United States. Shortly after arriving at Tipi Camp, a delicious brunch is served, and your meal is enjoyed under a spectacular backdrop of the Teton Range in the distance. A heated tipi is offered on chilly mornings for our guests. After brunch, take a short walk through the cottonwood forest or try your hand at rowing one of our vintage McKenzie River drift boats on our pond.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
3 - 4 Hours
$1,450 for 1-3 Guests
$2,100 for 4-6 Guests
$550 for Wild Child Adventure add-on – Includes a horse-drawn wagon ride through the cottonwoods and along the Snake River.
Bagels with Smoked Salmon, Baked Goods with Homemade Jam and Butter, Fresh Fruit Platter, Maple-Blueberry Sausage, Beverages
Unique Wooden Boat experience on the Snake River
A highlight of our trip. Wonderful guides, beautiful, scenery, wildlife (lots of eagles), the base camp at the end with a wooden row boat and draft horses, and wonderful breakfast!
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, lifejackets, raincoats, cooler with ice.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Shoes that can get wet, bathing suit (optional), sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/light jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure.
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.