This evening sleigh ride boasts stunning sunsets over the Teton Range, accompanied by a warm alpenglow. Arrive in Tipi Camp to a roaring campfire to warm your hands. Hot beverages and light appetizers can be enjoyed outside next to the fire, or taken inside a warm and cozy tipi blanketed with snow.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
3 - 4 Hours
$2,200 for 1-6 Guests
$300 for each additional guest. Maximum 24 guests.
Appetizers, Hot Beverages
Was That a Dream?
Friends and I shared a magical experience on a horse-drawn sleigh to tipi camp along the Snake River in mid-December. The warm food, the rustic ambience, and the soft falling snow made for a quintessential winter afternoon. At the conclusion of our experience, the little boy with us turned to his mom and said, 'Mommy, was that a dream?' Need I say more. A must-do.
- Please meet at the Stilson Lot (Village Road Transit Center) in Wilson, WY. From there, you’ll follow your guide a short distance to Tipi Camp in your own vehicle. Please make note of the meeting time at confirmation. If you are unsure of the meeting time, please contact us directly at 307-732-2628.
- Provided on every departure: blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, heated dining tent, heated tipis, outdoor fire, snowshoes for camp exploration.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Warm layers, winter hat, gloves or mittens, sunglasses (if desired), appropriate winter footwear, camera, alcoholic beverages to enjoy (if desired), a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.