This early afternoon sleigh ride offers us the best opportunity to view wildlife. Bald eagles and trumpeter swans are often seen along the banks of the Snake River. After a gentle sleigh ride, we arrive at the tipi camp and settle into a heated tipi for a fresh and delicious lunch featuring light appetizers, homemade soups, and freshly grilled sandwiches. For dessert, our freshly baked cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
3 - 4 Hours
$2,200 for 1-6 Guests
$300 for each additional guest. Maximum 18 guests.
Light Appetizers, Hot Soups, Grilled Sandwiches, Dessert, Hot Beverages
- Please meet at the Stilson Lot (Village Road Transit Center) in Wilson, WY. From there, you’ll follow your guide a short distance to Tipi Camp in your own vehicle. Please make note of the meeting time at confirmation. If you are unsure of the meeting time, please contact us directly at 307-732-2628.
- Provided on every departure: blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, heated dining tent, heated tipis, outdoor fire, snowshoes for camp exploration.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Warm layers, winter hat, gloves or mittens, sunglasses (if desired), appropriate winter footwear, camera, alcoholic beverages to enjoy (if desired), a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.