Fine Dining, Riverside
After a peaceful luxury scenic float trip with the river to ourselves during the late afternoon, we arrive at Tipi Camp in time to enjoy appetizers at the fire pit with spectacular views of the Tetons. Dinner is served in our open air dining area where guests are treated to the finest and freshest creations from our chef. Enjoy a premium cut of fish, beef or wild game – all cooked-to-order on site and served alongside an assortment of grilled veggies. Dinner is followed by dessert in a candle-lit tipi. This is a fine-dining experience that is not to be missed.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
4 - 6 PM
4 - 6 Hours
$1,950 for 1-3 Guests
$2,700 for 4-6 Guests
Caprese Skewers, Fresh Hummus and Veggies, Grilled Bison/Beef/Salmon/Portabella, Grilled Veggies, Summer Salad, Mixed Berry Crumble with Mascarpone Russian Cream and Gran Marnier
What a Way to Finish a Great Trip
This was our last night in Wyoming and what a way to end a wonderful trip. We met Christina at the meeting point where she assured us of all the Coronavirus precautions and she introduced our guides Cassie had myself and Husband (60 yrs +) and Colton had the rest of our family Mom Dad kids 9yrs, 6yrs and 3 1/2 years. What thrill to go down the river in the evening. Cassie was so easy and we learned and spotted so much wildlife, more than we had seen on a wildlife tour. It was just beautiful, we arrived at our dinner spot and Dutch met us and got us seated and comfortable taking our dining choices. We had halibut (perfect!!!) my son and wife had Salmon (they raved about it) everything was done to perfection no detail left undone. After dinner we were taken to a teepee and relaxed, then we had a wonderful desert, just light enough after a very filling dinner. The kids got to make make samores!!! They were thrilled, Thanks to Dutch and his 'dream team of Colton, Cassie, and Christina' for a perfect ending to a beautiful part of Wyoming and letting us enjoy your world in a wonderful way.
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, lifejackets, raincoats, cooler with ice.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Shoes that can get wet, bathing suit (optional), sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/light jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.