A UniqueEquine Adventure
This is a very special and unique opportunity to spend time with our four magnificent Belgian draft horses who pull our sleighs and wagons throughout the year. They graze freely throughout the cottonwood forest and its meadows along the banks of the Snake River where we will join them after a short walk in the forest. Our time with the horses will be guided by the special interests of our guests. Relax in a hammock while they graze nearby or learn to hitch a team back at camp. The options are endless!
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
$295 per person, maximum 6 guests
Light snacks and beverages
All seasons--have done many adventures with the Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures gang. Always special. Terrific people, special experience for visitors. Will find a way to go at least once each year with someone!
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, non-alcoholic beverages
Guests Should Bring
- Walking shoes for uneven or muddy ground, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure.
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.