Sunset Views & Late Afternoon Floats
With the sun setting behind the Tetons, a late afternoon departure provides us with privacy and tranquility as we enjoy the river’s magical beauty on a sunset float on the Snake River. This is a wonderfully romantic float for couples. Your tour begins with a scenic two-hour sunset float surrounded by breathtaking scenery and the many plants and animals that inhabit the river bottom. Early evening is one of the best times to observe the larger mammals; elk, moose, and deer as they come out to forage as the sun begins to go down. It’s also a good time to see beavers and river otters, who usually hide out when the sun is high in the sky. Eagles and osprey are also very active, taking advantage of the suns’ lower angle to swoop down on unsuspecting fish and small mammals. After you arrive at camp, you’ll be served appetizers and beverages in a spectacular spring creek setting, a scenic drive back to your pickup location completes the trip.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
4 - 6 PM
3 - 4 Hours
$1,450 for 1-3 Guests
$2,100 for 4-6 Guests
Caprese Skewers, Charcuterie Platter with Local Meats and Cheeses, Hummus and Fresh Veggies and Fresh Lemonade
Not to be missed while in Jackson!!!
My family and I did the sunset boat tour and dinner... what an amazing experience!!! Dutch and his crew were all so fantastic. They all made our family of 13 feel like we were at home. The sights were breathtaking, the food was delicious and the atmosphere - you really need to see it to experience just how wonderful it was. If you are in town, I highly recommend booking a tour with them. It was the perfect way to end our week stay in Teton Village. None of us will ever forget this night.
- Complimentary vehicle transport.
- Please meet us at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson Lot). Your vehicle will be transported to Tipi Camp.
- Provided on every departure: transportation, blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, lifejackets, raincoats, cooler with ice.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Shoes that can get wet, bathing suit (optional), sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sweater/light jacket, camera, binoculars, a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.