Head into Tipi Camp by sleigh where hot beverages and appetizers are waiting, and are best enjoyed fireside. A fine dining experience follows, with the best cuts of bison, wagyu beef or salmon, cooked-to-order, served with vegetable sides. Following dinner, guests are invited into a candlelit tipi to enjoy our famous triple berry crisp with fresh whipped cream.
Stilson Lot Meeting Location
3 - 4 Hours
$2,800 for 1-6 Guests
$400 for each additional guest. Maximum 18 guests.
Appetizers, Entree, Vegetable Sides, Dessert, Hot Beverages
A Jackson Hole Treasure!
Friends and I took an afternoon horse-drawn sleigh ride with AJ and Carole Malia to their charming camp set up along a private, forested bank of the Snake River. They know the flora, fauna and history of the area and they know how to keep their clients comfortable and captivated. Be sure to wear your winter layers and bring your cameras.
- Please meet at the Stilson Lot (Village Road Transit Center) in Wilson, WY. From there, you’ll follow your guide a short distance to Tipi Camp in your own vehicle. Please make note of the meeting time at confirmation. If you are unsure of the meeting time, please contact us directly at 307-732-2628.
- Provided on every departure: blankets, cups, wine-key, non-alcoholic beverages, heated dining tent, heated tipis, outdoor fire, snowshoes for camp exploration.
- Guests are welcome to bring their favorite adult beverages.
Guests Should Bring
- Warm layers, winter hat, gloves or mittens, sunglasses (if desired), appropriate winter footwear, camera, alcoholic beverages to enjoy (if desired), a sense of adventure…
- Guide gratuity is not included. We do recommend having cash on hand to tip the staff. Standard gratuity in Jackson Hole is 20% for guided services, although any amount will be appreciated. At Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures, gratuities are shared among the crew.